Confridín

An english version ?

For the moment, we are still working on the mod so there is no english version of the mod (The alpha one is for the french version only).

It takes a long time to translate a mod from the French version to the english version. But I wish to do so but only when all will be done.

I just saw the trailer for this mod on youtube and I was amazed!. I would love to have the chance to play this! I live in the USA and would absolutely love if you created an english version!!!!!!!! I mean seriously I will even beg you to make an english version! I love Stargate and having a chance to play in that verse would be awesome and combine that with the fact that Morrowind is my favorite game, well I think that would make my whole year to be honest. I am really happy that you are at least considering it. It gives me hope. And once again I am begging you to really go through with making an english version. You would make many an english speaker's day by doing so. :yeah:

SeiKen   

We do know man, but it's great to see someone post about it ;) Gives us a little more motivation ;)

In fact, we're still working on bugs we saw on a thorough test done by Wiwiland (french community well-known for the serious of the tests), and I'll probably go on by translating the whole mod in english.

It is kinda hard since we have a lot of things to translate, and we would have to test it again (without Wiwiland, we will ask for beta-testers in the english community, and one for Wiwiland that have the english version of the game (NQD for those who wonder)).

dreamer   

mois, je parle assez francais (pardon, cedille, je sais, mais mon clavier est allemand...) pour comprendre la plupart, mais j'ai seulement les versions allemands et anglais de morrowind, et dommagement l'envoy via ebay.fr coute chère... mais je serais content si vous seulement ferriez le plugin stargate marcher sans traduire tous les dialogues, si c'est un option pour vous. alors, le projet semble promisant, continuez comme ca :yeah:

(i speak enough french to understand most of it, but i only own the german and english versions of morrowind and envoy at ebay.fr is expensive IMHO... but I would really appreciate it if you could make the plugin stargate work on one of these versions without necessarily translating the dialogues, if that is an option for you. anyway, promising project, keep up the good work :yeah: )

SeiKen   
mois, je parle assez francais (pardon, cedille, je sais, mais mon clavier est allemand...) pour comprendre la plupart, mais j'ai seulement les versions allemands et anglais de morrowind, et dommagement l'envoy via ebay.fr coute chère... mais je serais content si vous seulement ferriez le plugin stargate marcher sans traduire tous les dialogues, si c'est un option pour vous. alors, le projet semble promisant, continuez comme ca :yeah:

(i speak enough french to understand most of it, but i only own the german and english versions of morrowind and envoy at ebay.fr is expensive IMHO... but I would really appreciate it if you could make the plugin stargate work on one of these versions without necessarily translating the dialogues, if that is an option for you. anyway, promising project, keep up the good work :yeah: )

Well, we will probably ask for help in translating it in english, even if I think Confridin and I are quite fluent in english. We'll see, depending on the work we have in real life, but we'll make an announcement as soon as we start working on the hotdogization (that's how we call it :p).

EDIT : I mean, we won't let the mod not properly trasnlated. You may have a good level in french, but many of the other interested haven't. Plus there are a lot of interesting books in the mod, and it would be a shame not to read them.

dreamer   
Well, we will probably ask for help in translating it in english, even if I think Confridin and I are quite fluent in english. We'll see, depending on the work we have in real life, but we'll make an announcement as soon as we start working on the hotdogization (that's how we call it :p).

EDIT : I mean, we won't let the mod not properly trasnlated. You may have a good level in french, but many of the other interested haven't. Plus there are a lot of interesting books in the mod, and it would be a shame not to read them.

I'm no native english speaker either, but in case you're also intending to release a german version some (probably rather far away) day, I can probably help you. But you're right, if you released a premature un-english version most hardcore-fans would only play through the game to shoot with a zat and ignore all books if untranslated, which would be a shame of course. But as long as you intend to translate it one day, I'll enjoy waiting :)

SeiKen   

I'm no native english speaker either, but in case you're also intending to release a german version some (probably rather far away) day, I can probably help you. But you're right, if you released a premature un-english version most hardcore-fans would only play through the game to shoot with a zat and ignore all books if untranslated, which would be a shame of course. But as long as you intend to translate it one day, I'll enjoy waiting :)

As for german, I have to say I don't know much of it anymore. And 5 years ago, my level would have been probably bad.

I think we won't be against a translation in another language after that, depending of course we are aware of the translation (and we could have the mod on our server ;))