Sign in to follow this  
Confridín

English Version

For now, the french version has not been released.

As soon as we release it, we will work on the english version of Morrowind Stargate.

The french version will not work with an english version of the game (unfortunately).

SeiKen   

We will soon begin the translation of the mod.

We may need english speaking people to check the translation (well, bugs and words).

More news on that later.

PS : je vais peut-être demander de l'aide à la High-Five Team pour la trad', mais il faudra leur filer les textes en clair ;)

SeiKen   
Maybe we must wait the final version ? (Without bugs?)

I thought so.

That's why I'm gonna give first the books to translate, and we'll do the hotdogization when the final version is there.

Plus, there can't be a bugfree version. I'm a engineer, and I can guarantee you that does not exist :)

Shiamr   

We should do some ads on English mods community before thinking about an english version...

Some ads? I think it's useless before the end of the english version...

An english translation will be a good thing because some gamers have the english version of morrowind so with the translation they would be able to play the beautiful mod (thanks for creating and developping this mod :yeah: )

Earwin   

Malheureusement confirmé, j'ai les deux extansions en anglais, not working, blazé là... ^^

Tonight I want to test the mod with the English version of morrowind. I will let you know if it works but I'm sure that it won't :smiley_suicidaire:

SeiKen   

Well, I'm sure it won't work.

In fact, all the places in the game are localized. A mod keeps that localization.

There might be a temporary solution, but we cant' assure you it will work like that (that's why we will take time to translate it ;))

I just test the beginning of the quest (the secret library of vivec and for the moment there's no problem but thing that afraid me the most is the stargate

I use the hotdoguiser that's why it is working for the moment but as you said the script won't work with the location

SeiKen   
I just test the beginning of the quest (the secret library of vivec and for the moment there's no problem but thing that afraid me the most is the stargate

I use the hotdoguiser that's why it is working for the moment but as you said the script won't work with the location

We add a lot of cells ourselves, so it won't have an effect on the game.

Do not hesitate to give us by PM the result of your test (and if you have had problems with the hotdogization) since we are interested ;)

Hello!

Some news of my test : for the moment I'm on Virgo and there's exactly 0 bug due to the english original game :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: So I will continue and let you know if something like a bug script happend ;)

SeiKen   

Great news.

The lesser the work, the quicker the release :D

Hello!

Some News

There's still no problem and I'm on the first Goa'ulds spaceship =)

Sorry it's a bit long but I can't play morrowind as many as I want^^

So have a nice day guys ! =)

SeiKen   

Thanks a lot zombiecarl.

I haven't had much time besides work these days, but I'll be more available in the beginning of June.

We'll translate the V1.1 (books and other stuffs won't be impacted so).

I'll post on that after my little trip to Roland Garros the 31st :D

How lucky you are^^ So news :

WELCOME BACK ON NIRN :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

no problem so just a hotdoguization and a translation of books and dialogues would be enough I think

But I will continue to play on this for a moment because it's great and because nobody know what could happen^^

So good night everyone zombiecarl go to bed...zzz :bye:

SeiKen   

If you have finished Virgo (I mean, getting back after being framed and all), you should go see Frivol again ;)

Already done ;) But after that he told me something about Anvil but I don't know Anvil so maybe I'm so stupid than I've never heard of this or there was nothing there :p So where's Anvil?

SeiKen   

That deserves a spoiler balise :D

Spoiler : cliquez ici pour voir le message
In fact, this dialog has been done to do a subtle link with our other project (currently stopped) with Oblivion.

Frivol (we have to change this name in english :D) gives the player two (or three) new DHD codes. He has found them in a cavern near Anvil, but you don't have to go to Anvil (especially since it's nearly impossible :D).

Hello everybody!

The last news for this test is that everything is working! :yeah:

So really thank you for creating this mod! ;)

SeiKen   

Many thanks Carl.

I'll begin the translation wednesday for books and dialogs, I'll PM you for tests (if you want to ;)).

Hmm that's a really good question let me think

euh YES :yeah: xD

I'm really impatient for the 2.0 version and the translation ^^

But there's just a small problem : I pass my French Exam (bac de français en 1ere -_- ) on July 22th and 25th so maybe it wouldn't be very fast but I will do my best as usual^^